As part of our Scarborough Faire event, MAGUS Saturday morning craft is an informal and open market supporting the visual Bardic Arts by allowing time and space for participants to set up, share and sell, barter, and trade their hand made goods. There is no fee to participate in vending at the MAGUS Craft Market.
Saturday, May 21st
8:30am - SETUP begins
10:00am - CRAFT MARKET opens
2:00pm - CRAFT MARKET closes
3:15pm - CLEANUP ends
The Craft Market is open to all MAGUS participants who want to sell, trade, or barter their handmade crafts, no re-sale items are allowed. Registration is needed beforehand so we can organize the market to the best of our ability.
- Participants are responsible for their own display materials, set-up and tear down, and any cleaning needed around your area from your items. This includes bringing tables or chairs if needed. Please keep all tent structures to 10' x 10' or less. KEEP IN MIND, everything will have to be hand carried to where you will be setting up. Plan ahead for this!
- For those flying in from outside of the Mid-Atlantic area, MAGUS will provide a small space for 10 items or less of small to medium size.
- Questions? Please contact Marianne @ SacredConnections2018@gmail.com. Please put in subject line “MAGUS CRAFTS 2022”
- While MAGUS offers this space and time for you, it is not responsible for the quality of goods, monetary transactions, barters, trades that take place, or for supervision of any vendor belongings.
- MAGUS encourages patrons and participants to use cash, there is no guarantee that participants will be accepting cards/checks, nor that there will be any data connection to do so.
- All items must be hand-made, no re-sale items.
- Absolutely no food or drinks may be sold at the Craft Market. Unfortunately, this also includes consumable items such as tinctures, salves, and elixirs, unless the seller has license/insurance allowing them to sell.
- No reps of any sort.
To Register, please fill out the Google Form below: